Monday, October 5, 2009

Orkut has become the life stream in term of socializing in India. It’s the most popular social networking website in India and probably that’s why Orkut is blocked in most of the College, school, hostel and offices.

orkut blocked

orkut blocked

This also happened to me when I was in College and I always end up finding new proxy websites and then within a day or two even they used to get blocked but hunting for proxy never stopped and endlessly I come up with so many proxy websites or resources.

lately i realise that instead of using proxy websites there are much better way to unblock orkut and other website which is blocked by my websense firewall.

These is for all those who have missed my previous article on unblocking orkut and major social website without hunting for proxy every day and that’s why when I started this

Proxy based software are much better way to bypass any firewall restriction and by far the best. below mentioned proxy software are the best among other proxy software and is highly recommended.

I recommend you to have a look at my previous article on:

ultra surf, Your Freedom and Opera tor.

I should have included Freegate too here which was the best until January 2009 but with the arrival of 2009 it’s no more a freeware and I had to look back to ultra surf and similar proxy software.

Do you have any question regarding this? Feel free to comment and will get back to your as soon as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Make Money Online